11.23.2008

Memories

Ok, Emily did this on her blog and I thought I'd try it out.

Remember when I made you pee your pants 3 times in one night.
Remember when we laid around Emily's living room making up weird songs.
Remember when we started calling the lower back a boomba.
Remember how we still call the lower back a boomba.
Remember when we drove down the david bowie road.
Remember when it was really late and I couldn't stop laughing and you recorded it.
Remember when we saw Jane Seymour medicine woman at denny's and I asked her if she really was Jane Seymour medicine woman.
Remember when I would walk around naked as a child and would eat an apple.
Remember when I told people to call my crystal.
Remember when you were going to say pistol but it came out bisquit.
Remember when we'd watch late night movies with just the 3 of us.
Remember when we tried to move a huge love sac with our ten yr old boy arms
Remember when you told me I had ten year old boy arms
Remember when we got married.
Remember when we bonded over Owsley.
Remember when you realized what a good skanker I was.
Remember when I wore clothes that were way too big on me.
Remember when we had our first kiss immortalized by a photo we were unaware was being taken.
Remember when we were talking about our crushes on the trampoline and your dad was listening and finally decided to scare the crap out of us.
Remember when we got caught doing the same thing again but by your crush
Remember when you used to do the hunt for the wild Ahern dance.
Remember when we listened to nicklecreek our entire freshman year.
Remember when we acted as though we were sperm.
Remember when Lindsay yelled at us for that and it probably wasn't our finest of moments.
Remember when I was completely tactless.
Remember when we couldn't stop laughing because Blake threw something at the wall and broke it.
Remember when we were at the mouth of the canyon and I couldn't breathe.

Alright I want to hear your remember whens. ( in the comments that is. You can do it on your blog too if you like)

5 comments:

1382 said...

I'm just glad I made the list.

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

i liked that...a
AAAALOT

Blaine said...

Very VERY fun. I like that I know what most of those are - I had forgotten some of them as well. Oh, the good good times.

Jon, Liz, Max and Luke said...

I think some of those were things we did. Or were they all Tron things? Did he do the Hunt for the wild Ahern dance? I still feel a bit geertzy about making that up. David Bowie road was fun.

It's Me...shell said...

Of course some of the things are with you. I am not even sure if I've told tron about the dance. ha ha ha Good times