1.22.2010

Updates!

Infections! That's what's been happening. First, I got the most lovely UTI. Which wasn't as bad as it could have been it didn't hurt at all. The only way I found out was the fever and chills. Then a couple weeks later I get the lovely Mastitis. But again I didn't have the pain My boob was just red. strange, but I am so thankful for it. Now, they're saying I might have to get my gallbladder out. We'll see. I'll let you know.

Here are some updated pictures:


Sleeping














Just chillin with Dad















New Years



















Peeking over















Hangin out



















Funny faces















More Chillin















The hat Tron's Nana and Grandpa knit



















Cute socks



















HA ha I didn't realize this was the flicking off picture, but it's a sweet beanie.

5 comments:

The Dahls said...

You guys are such a cute little family. Sorry about all your infections. I tried out the mastitis...not fun. Hopefully it's smoother sailing from now on.

Jaz said...

Like!!

alison said...

Such a cute boy! He's looking like a grown up baby already. Great pictures :)

Hurst Family said...

So cute!! You guys make a good looking baby

Holly T said...

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to spy on you now that I know you have a blog :) But it's not too weird since we're kinda related right?

I like your baby so much! Can't wait until I have mine soon! That way, they can meet someday and be friends!!