2.26.2010

Say Hello to His Little Flynn

Here he is...Flynn or Kevin whichever tickles your fancy. I finished him last night (well made him yesterday but whatever) I know Tron thinks I'm going to project my love for Owls on him, but look at how happy he is with him! Ok, so he's smiling at me, but still counts.


















Kevin Flynn























Mr. Brownlow an Kevin Flynn (I realize this is creepily posed, I think it's funny)


















And this is what you get when I want Ollie to wear cute shorts, but am scared he'll get cold

7 comments:

Marissa said...

cute and cute! The owl and your baby! I wish I had more time to do stuff like that for my baby but I have 2 other kids to take care of.

Hoenes Family said...

Love it all. Especially the short/pants trend. Very cute!

Lindsay said...

I officially love that owl. I want that.

"All you need is love" said...

"...Afraid he might get cold" Michelle you live the artic of Utah, I think that's a safe bet.
However, I am really impressed with your ability to make it work when you want it.
I marvel at your project-a-day magic.

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

you are an amazing magical mommy that can turn out a project like none other. So cute. Those will be treasured items to have forever! Not like billion of store bought stuffed animals that have no charater like I have. :)

Unknown said...

Ha! way cute owl. Did you make the monkey too?

jasmine bailey-barfuss said...

Clever mummy!!!