3.08.2010

Thoughts on Weddings

I love weddings! I always have and I'm pretty sure I always will. I thought I would have gotten my fill of them with mine...I was very wrong. Still love everything about them. Not only is it uniting two people that love each other for time and all eternity, but You also get to dress up and have a party! I mean who doesn't love that?! Anyhow, we went to a wedding this past weekend. One of Tron's best friends got married. While there I noticed once again how people react differently to things. In the sealing I noticed I was just smiling like crazy (I'm pretty sure I was smiling more than the couple, even though the groom was just beaming), there was someone crying, and then the people who seemed to have no emotion going on. Which is really weird to me. Esp since the sealing was done by President Uchtdorf and we saw Elder Holland walk by! Freaking sweet! I forgot where I was going with this, but oh well. I love weddings and should probably be a wedding planner. I'd probably get my fill of weddings then...maybe not.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I love them too. I even enjoy just talking to people about their wedding plans. That would be really awesome to witness a sealing done by Pres. Uchtdorf!

Emily Scothern said...

Indeed, they can be fun. That is if you know how to throw a good party :). You should be a wedding planner--although you would have to let other people decide what they want :)

Heather said...

Seriously? President Uchtdorf? How amazing!

oralia said...

I never really used to care about weddings until I got married. I think because I know how happy I was and am, it makes me super excited for them. Plus, CAKE!