4.14.2010

Anonymous Acts of Kindness

You know as I go along with my life I hear these stories of people who do nice things for random people. People they don't even know. Sometimes they tell them who they are and sometimes they don't. For instance, I know these people who were just starting out in life, and one day found an envelope of cash on their porch with a note saying something about helping them start their future. I love the idea of this. That someone would help another in need. It just reminds me that though this world isn't perfect by any means there are really good people out there who care. I hope that Tron and I will be in a place one day that we can do things like this for people who need help. But for now, I'll just have to keep on doing things for others that don't cost anything :) And continue to be pleased with kind people of this world.

P.S. I'm still very obsessed with these people and at present it's this song. They're just so amazing.

1 comment:

1382 said...

Agreed! That gets me every time. I may or may not get emotional when hearing stories like that.