4.23.2010

List o Likes

So, my friend Lila tagged me to do a post about some of my favorite things and I like lists...so, here we go.

Curling up in a blanket with a book with it raining outside.

The movies in my head I get when I read a book. (the movie in my head is always better than the real movies)

Sewing...anything really.

Cuddling Oliver.

Getting into my own bed after being away.

Running my fingers through my hair after a hair cut.

Eating the food you're craving.

Buying a new movie.

Researching things I want ( even if I can't afford them).

Having The Tron as a Husband

2 comments:

Lila said...

ooo, the bed one! definitely!!!

liz said...

Haha, me too, Lila. I thought that too! Also, I like that you wrote the food one different so it sounds like you like eating the food I'm craving. Meanie!