6.25.2010

Father's day and Kat's Shower

Tron's first Father's day was lovely! We went to our church for Tron to give a YM Lesson. Then To lunch with Tron's Family. After that Dinner with mine. I got Tron these push up things and a potted plant. Tron is such a great Father. I could have asked for a better man. :)

Wednesday was Kat's shower and it turned out great. I don't have the best pictures of it, but they'll do. I'll post a picture of the invites later, but know they were Cute if I do say so myself. Here are the pictures:






Oliver's 6 Months Here

2 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

The perfect push-up. Clayton loves his!!!! Happy Father's Day Tron-ster.

The shower decor is so cute! Your lil' group of girlies do a great job. I could eat that entire bowl of otter pops. Just ask Clayton if you think I am kidding--the other day I was eating three at one time. "Wow, honey, way to go with a rainbow". Yea, I sure hope you mean that in the nicest way possible honey :)

Lindsay said...

You really did SO well. I am proud to call you my friend!