6.07.2010

What I've Been Up to Lately

I still mostly just hang out with Oliver
I got a new calling in church: Enrichment board
I've found that Oliver is NOT a fan of me sewing a lot
I prefer it when cupcakes have pudding or something else equally delicious in them
Having a child has made me want to live closer to my family and friends and stay that way
Tron turned 28 and I'll be 27 in just under a month
Ollie's second tooth is about to come bursting through
We are going to have a garden this year
Tron and I got engaged 2 years ago this past Sunday
And here is a picture of Oliver just for kicks

Photo courtesy of Lisa R H Lewis

3 comments:

The Dahls said...

Isn't it weird how having a baby will make you want to be with your family? I feel the same way. And I agree about the cupcakes. Congrats on the calling!

Kathryn said...

Ha ha I thought you said "Tron turned 28 and he'll be 27 in under a month." I was like, wha...? I didn't know Tron had an aging complex already!

oralia said...

LOVE this picture. he is so beautiful!