5.23.2008

Being Sick is No Bueno

I'm pretty sure my body hates me. For the past week and a half anytime I ate anything my stomach tried to kick me in the face. My mom told me I should just drink clear liquids for a couple days, but food is just so delicious. I've been wearing this acupressure wristband and it's been helping a bit. Any ideas for what I can do besides only drinking clear liquids? I mean on the plus side I'll probably lose weight from not eating food and my stomach won't hurt. On the bad side I won't be able to eat food. What to do what to do...

3 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

I have been sick too. I don't know any remedies either! Crackers, oatmeal, COKE, ummm nothing seems to do the trick. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Blaine said...

Weirdy - I must say I love the classic Michelle "at least I'll lose wieght" attitude! (I would be the same way) Clear liquids are the best thing, I think - you're mother is right. When I was throwing up in the hospital after George was born, they put me on a liquid diet - broth (gross), Jell-o (gross) etc. Coke is alwasy good. But you may just have to wait it out unfortunately. Miss you lots!

It's Me...shell said...

Yeah, I did the liquids other than crackers. I didn't lose weight, but I got all the salt I wanted WOO!