8.11.2008

Some Thoughts

So, I had my last fitting today. And I loved the look of it, but it wasn't as tight as I would like. I don't know about anyone else, but I want my wedding dress breath crushingly tight. I want it to suck me right on in. I guess it's just the time I come from. I mean my mom was always concerned with being able to breath. I however am more concerned with looking skinny and hot hot hot. So we'll see if it's tight enough and if I look as hot as I want to. Just don't be surprised if I'm not as happy with the dress as I'd like to be. On the Plus side the dress is beautiful she got the folds and tucks perfectly. Way to go her it's a hard dress. Not too long now! I only have like 2 and a half weeks. AHHHH Woot for my wedding!

4 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

It's coming quick!!!!!!

"All you need is love" said...

About that, My dress was tight and then I bought a corset that was waist up. It sucked me right in and I couldn't eat anything(not much anyway). It slimmed me perfectly so I didn't have one roll or crease on the big day. I'm with you, no pain no perfect pictures.

"All you need is love" said...

You could borrow it if you want, I only wore it once. I was a size 6 at the time and it made me a 4.

The Viewer said...

YEAH I agree with you, tight and hot!! Who cares about breathing when you look like a friggin hottie!