8.05.2008

Who knew I take requests?


So, here's the story of Tron and me. It all began 2 and a half years ago. It was our friend Lindsay Waffle's birthday. So, Andy, Taylor, and I drove up to Logan to celebrate her birth at a winter luau. I walked in with my bikini over my clothes, as you do. As I looked over there was Tron. throughout the night we talked. It sounds cheesy and what not, but we both felt like the other was going to be something special in our lives. Anyhow, we talked on the phone at a christmas party. Then at the black and white new years party we exchanged numbers. We talked for awhile then kissed in February. We started dating off and on after that. Then last spring/summer we started to date. Then a year later on June 6th he and I went out to dinner, then drove up to green canyon to see the sun set, I turned around to look at something, Tron said question, and as I turned back around there he was on his with a beautiful ring in his hand. So there ya go. We met and 2 and a half short years later we got engaged. It took awhile but This man was SO worth the wait.

5 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

Thanks, I always wondered how it came to be. I had heard the name, Tron, forever and I never had heard the back story. I'm glad you take requests. Most embarrassing moment...?jk

Hurst Family said...

Man, it's about stinken time I hear that story from you....What gives? :) Tron was always such a mystery to me. "Whose this Tron guy?"

Unused Account said...

Awwww...so cuteness.
Love it!

matthew_ahern said...

Well, I know I still remember the first time I met Tron. Welcome to the Family.

Blaine said...

Wow, that is short and sweet. And of course he is messy like me when he cooks. Did you not know - that is a mark of a fabulous cook?