10.14.2008

Time to Think About Myself

So, as I was blog stalking...like everyone does I found this on the Stratford's blog. I liked it. So, I'm doing it.


I am: waiting for Tron to be home
I Think: constantly. I don't understand how people can just stop thinking.
I know: I am loved
I want: a million dollars
I have: the best husband
I dislike: liars
I miss: My Dad
I fear: needles and eternity oh yeah and muppets
I feel: hungry
I hear: Scrubs
I smell: Nothing at the moment
I crave: Cafe Rio all the time...Oh yeah and fries
I cry: when people leave and with extreme change
I usually: watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
I search: For wedding pictures ALL the time. I love them
I wonder: where my husband is
I regret: not a whole lot
I wish: I were a rich man...or girl
I love: My Husband more than I ever thought I could love anyone
I care: about complete strangers...weirdly
I always: am in the mood for french fries
I worry: about my mom right now
I am not: Jewish. I know you were all wondering
I remember: random things.
I believe: in the power of repentance for everyone
I sing: not as much as I used to
I don't always: realize that things I like about people aren't always things they like.
I argue: less than I used to
I write: texts...a lot
I win: at pictionary ALL the time
I loose: at phase 10 A LOT
I listen: to music
I don't understand: amazing people who don't realize they are worth everything they want
I can usually be found: at work, at home, or by Tron's side
I need: Tron he makes me want to be a better person... I need that
I forget: things a lot
I am happy: just doing nothing as long as I'm with Tron, My Family, or The Friends
I tag: Anyone really, if you want to...Do it

3 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

"THE FRIENDS" Is that the official name of your club/group of close pals? I love how all of your spouses are friends too. That's neat.

It's Me...shell said...

yeah, that's what our parents call us. kinda weird, but fits

The Dahls said...

I have several items of business to take up with you (wedding stuff, etc), so you need to email me or give me your number. My email is em678@hotmail.com Talk to ya soon!