12.16.2008

If You're Not Ok with Sappy, Don't Read This.

Lately, I've been thinking about how lucky I am. I mean I have always known I was lucky. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. I have the most amazing family. I am the worst of them all, but they help to make me want to strive to be all that they are. I have the gospel in my life and how can I go wrong with that staple there? But one of the main reasons I'm so lucky is the amazing person I am married to. I can't even begin to explain how much I love him. He is everything to me. I don't know what I did in my life to deserve such a blessing. Tron is everything a husband should be. He has a strong testimony, he takes care of me when I'm sick, he comforts me when I'm sad or miss my family and friends, he provides for me, he loves all my little imperfections and quirks, he knows me inside and out, and he is the most genuinely kind person I have ever met. I know it's cheesy, but even though I've only known him for 3 years it feels like I've always known him. I can't even imagine my life without him and when I try I get scared. I know that any two members of the church can be happy together, but I know that you can be a lot more happy if you are with the right person. I know the difference between being mildly happy with someone and thinking that's as good as it gets and being with someone who is right for you and being blissfully happy. He is the right person for me.

6 comments:

Our Family said...

That's not cheesy at all. It's sweet and any person that has the same relationship with their spouse wouldn't think it's cheesy either because we can relate to just how happy you are right now! Marriage is great!

Heather said...

And isn't it great how the love just keeps g-r-o-w-i-n-g the longer you're together?

The Pyper's! said...

This is Lis (Breinholt) Pyper.... I found you on Emily's blog. Looks like things are good for you. Hope you don't mind that I added you to our blog list! Here is our blog:

http://lispyper.blogspot.com/

"All you need is love" said...

That's the way it should be. I am so glad you feel that way. Marriage is the best. Men and women who are putting it off: get a life.

Hoenes Family said...

I don't think you are cheesy. I feel the same way about everything you said. What lucky people we are. I do have a fake tree with the lights already on! Funny.

Blaine said...

Good one Michelle ma belle. (Sappiness coming) I can't even begin to explain to you how happy I am that you are so happy - Tron is really so perfect for you (I knew all along that you would marry someone exactly like him). I miss you - and me and Blainey want to do an after Christmas friends party, so stay tuned for details.