7.03.2009

Alright I'm done



I'm done with having shorter hair. I want my long hair back. It's been short long enough. I've seen a lot of pictures of my long hair lately and I miss it like crazy. I might as well be singing like olivia newton john. (if you aren't aware she sings a lovely little diddy called "I miss you like crazy" or something like that) I don't care who you are, that's good hair. Anyhow, the child within is growing strong. And we find out what we're having on the 21st! YAY! you'll find out what the sex is on Tron+ Michelle.

6 comments:

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

Everyone says your hair will grow faster when you are prego!?

It's Me...shell said...

It's growing fast, but my hair grows fast to start with so I can't tell the difference. It's just not long already which vexes me greatly.

matthew_ahern said...

So, I guess instead of comforting you about the hair, I am going to make the jerk move with a slight correction. Unless there is some Olivia Newton John version that I am not aware of, "I miss you like Crazy" is by Natalie Cole. Which I take to be a bit of a step up. If 70's Olivia and Natalie got in a fight, it might be close but my money is on Natalie!

It's Me...shell said...

Well my dear brother there is an olivia version. and I haven't ever heard the natalie one. but believe you me I'd bet on natalie anyday

It's Me...shell said...

whoops not olivia but someone else funny

It's Me...shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.