8.05.2009

It's back and I'm lovin it!

Hello! We officially have the internet again! YAY! The problem is I'm afraid I'm going to spend way too much time on here now. It's already started. Tron and I have decided we need to start having reading parties so we can make sure we get the reading in. In the 8 months we've been without the internet I've read so many books. I've loved it, and I don't want to stop. Also, I got 3 seasons of Scrubs for my birthday and that too is taking away from the reading time.

Now for Updates (in no order) (P.S. It took me about a billion hours to put these up and get them right and they're still not right so I'm just leaving it. You can figure out what caption goes where, I believe in you):

We went on a Family Trip to a sweet Villa in Cali! We had 5 people in one car. Awesome! Also, Ryann ate almost a whole carton of ice cream by herself.












































We found these robes:














Which of course led to this photo shoot (and yes that was our own personal putting green):



















































On the 24th of July we went up to Tony's grove and took a few pictures. Then we went down to Layton to celebrate my dad being home and did a few fireworks.




















































I went to Harry Potter #6!























We went up to Idaho for my cousin Ryan's wedding.















We had a Taysom Family Reunion! YAY for family love!





















































We went on a walk in the bird sanctuary And I turned 26!















Tron's dad bought illegal fireworks, then put one in upside down and did this to a pan. Whoops.










Kathryn Grace Chapman was Born!













Tron's 27th Birthday!


















We took a late night stroll then had a mini photo safari.































We went on a triple date and did Iron Chef. We made these delicious!






























I went to a Bachelorette party and was in charge of the drinks!


















Baby Kate was Blessed this last Sunday!































































I made a couple purses for birthdays. They're reversable!

5 comments:

Fausett Family said...

Sheesh you have been super busy! Pretty awesome that your dad is home. I bet you are all relieved.
Cute blog.

Emily Scothern said...

Love the purses, love the update! So glad you got the internet back. What books have you read???

Hoenes Family said...

Love the update. You have been busy! Love the reversible bags. You are so creative.

Heather said...

Fun summer!!! Hey we have Ted's Band from scrubs performing on Saturday at my work! You should come!

1382 said...

Ah, fun times. All of it, so fun.