5.14.2008

Belated Mother's Day Gift

I'm aware that I'm late, but I just finished my mom's mother's day gift yesterday. I stayed up all night the night before last. I just kept putting in movies so I didn't notice what time it was. I was up till 6:30 in the morning sewing. Then I decided after my bobbin thread ran out that I should go to bed. I woke up at 12 pm and finished it. Not fun and I do this way too often. I think they turned out really good. I made her 5 grocery bags and a matching coupon holder. I thought hey she goes shopping a lot these will come in handy. Plus, it'll save on the plastic bag build up.
Here they are I think they are cute.













And the matching coupon holder















These are pretty easy to make. It took me a long time because I did them in the middle of the night so my brain was tired and kinda slow. That and I did them in a way that took a little longer, but will help them to last longer. Welp, smell ya later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the bags. Hows about you make an apron for me?

Emily and Clay said...

Cute! I really like them. Will she just take them to the store with her and ask they put the stuff in there? If so, great idea.

L.R.L said...

those ARE cute. I'm a huge fan of canvas bags. A+

It's Me...shell said...

yes she will. thank you ladies