9.21.2009

Project 4

Alright, the changing table came with these 5 baskets. But they came with these hideous blue linings that had become green on the bottom from who knows what. So, I took them off and made these. I really like the way they turned out. The color might not be the best in the pictures. The fabric in the two big baskets is green with a white square print and a brown bow. The fabric in the three smaller ones is brown with a white paisley-ish print and a green bow. I love the fabric. Anyhow, here they are:

Here's all of them and yes, that is Mrs. Doubtfire.














Here are just the little ones














Just a close up



















Here are the big two














And the close up


















There you have it. One step closer to being ready for Oliver Tron or Finnley Tron. (still undecided)

10 comments:

Taylor said...

if you don't want our kids to have the same name, you're going to have to go with Finnley!

The Viewer said...

CUTE baskets. You are awesome. Olivfin is going to have some wicken cool stuff!!

Hoenes Family said...

I LOVE them! Good job Michelle! You must have gotten that fabric at JoAnn's because I just bought the same brown print for a skirt I making Brooke! Crazy!

It's Me...shell said...

I totally did! It's basically the only fabric store in Logan. ha ha

Jessica said...

they are so cute. i'm impressed you have it down to two names. kurt and i arent even close to finding a name for our little boy. i love the fabric by the way.

Cindee said...

Love, love the finished product (on all your projects). And I think both your names are adorable. My sister just named her boy Oliver. Must be a popular name again!

P.S. I love your playlist too. It's always a delight to find new music.

Kathryn said...

Michelle, I have a random question. Is it possible to buy vegetarian bouillan? I never see anything but chicken flavor, beef flavor, and tomato-chicken flavor at the store. But I have a good vegetable soup recipe, and I'd like to be able to make it completely vegetarian, in case, you know, I want to make some for you some time or something. (Right now I make it with chicken broth). So anyways, have you ever seen vegetarian broth anywhere?

And I love the baskets.

It's Me...shell said...

yep, I'll call you right now about it.

Unknown said...

SO cute. they turned out great! you are amazing, you should start your own business or sell stuff on etsy.

Emily Scothern said...

P.S. I like the name Oliver. Very cute!

I love your baskets!!!! They are terrific, now if my pups wouldn't chew on wicker baskets, that would be a plus :)